Flow With Positive Energy!



Recently I have been praying to “flow with the positive energy of the Universe,” and it’s working. God is spirit, or the energy that keeps the entire universe flowing, and I’d rather be aligned with that energy than aligned against it.

I started saying this prayer for positive flow on Sunday and I have to say that yesterday (Monday) was one of the best days I’ve ever experienced. I felt nothing but positive energy all day. And I got tremendous positive energy back from others as well.

My first stop yesterday was the carwash. Usually I’m preoccupied, self-conscious and impatient for my car to be ready, but yesterday I was focused and I journaled the entire time. Before I knew it, my car was ready.

I then ran a couple of errands before heading to Baggins, one of my favorite sandwich shops, for lunch. I’m familiar with all of the clerks/sandwich makers there as they are with me, but yesterday we all had really positive energy flowing between us just like we were old friends. It felt really good to be part of such a positive flow with others.

The entire day flowed on positive energy and even when I was tempted to bitch to myself about traffic, I was able to easily release it. WOW! Thinking about that now is awesome. Never in my life have I resisted or released negative energy as easily as I did yesterday.

And today has been much the same. I’ve been waiting to hear back from two people and I’ve been disappointed about not having heard back from them. Guess who I heard back from today? Yup! Both of the individuals I’d been hoping to hear from for the past few weeks. AMAZING!

I am flowing with the positive energy of the Universe and I’m loving it. And it’s such a simple prayer. I just said out loud “I want to flow with the positive energy of the Universe.” That’s my prayer and it works beautifully. I haven’t had to do anything but move forward with life. All of the positive energy has appeared for me and I am flowing with it!

And with that positive energy, I’ve found it easy to let go of all of the negative energy that was weighting me down with negative—sometimes devastating—feelings. Everything hasn’t been perfect, but all of the imperfection is easier to handle when you are flowing forward in life with positive energy.

Give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become the Person You Want to Spend Your Life With Everyday

If The Eyes Had No Tears, The Soul Would Have No Rainbow

Playing Favorites Destroys Families

The Prayer of a Codependent Maniac