Owning Our Lives and Living Happily Is Our Choice

 


 

My Prayer for Owning My Life

No one is meaner to me than I am

I choose to no longer be mean to me

I choose to stop blaming myself for the past

I refuse to run from my bad feelings about me

I will no longer project my insecurities on others

and pretend they are abusing me when they are not-- I am

I choose to stop hating myself

I choose to stop believing the lies about myself that I absorbed as a child


I choose this day to face all of my feelings

I choose to grow within by taking my power back from old feelings

I choose to accept that in the past I did the best that I could do

I will own my personal power by dismissing negative thoughts that enter my mind

I will no longer project any of my thoughts onto other people

I will consciously move out of my head and into the real world

I will find joy in the real world

I will begin to feel like I am fully alive

I will view others as people who are on my side and I will bless those who are not

I choose to fully accept myself just the way I am, just the way God created me

I choose to take better care of myself as I choose to love myself gradually


I choose to be the best thing that has ever happened to me

I choose to fully own my own personal power

I choose to set boundaries with people who are toxic for me

I choose to no longer allow others to judge me

I choose to stand on my own two feel, guided by my Higher Power

I choose to live the life God always intended me to live by wandering beyond my comfort zone

I choose to be free of fear and filled with optimism for my future

I choose to be me-- and to be grateful for the life God has given me.

I place myself in the hands of my Higher Power for the healing I cannot provide for myself.

Amen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become the Person You Want to Spend Your Life With Everyday

Playing Favorites Destroys Families

If The Eyes Had No Tears, The Soul Would Have No Rainbow

The Prayer of a Codependent Maniac